Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lots of new pages!

This page is a little different for me. I was really happy with the way this photo turned out. I just downloaded a trial of Adobe Lightroom, so I was playing around a bit. I'm completely flattered that this page was featured on the Gallery Standouts Blog this week!



Look at the fantasic colors of this kit called Verano by Sabrina Dupre! Just wonderful. You can find it at Shabby Pickle Designs!




New this weekend at Sweet Shoppe Designs are Jen and Dean by Libby Weifenbach



and Farmer's Market by Misty Cato. Don't forget to stop by Misty's blog for a coordinating complimentary alpha!



Just released yesterday, I made this page using Holly Design's Painted Dreams and Imaginitive Things!



and also from Holly Design's, is Playground Adventures. I took these photos of Michael at the park last week and this kit was just perfect!



Thank you so much for looking!

1 comment:

Miss Appeltaart said...

Your "You Bring Joy To My Life" LO is just gorgeous. I find it a refreshing change from all these foliage, curly ribbon, cluster LO's - however gorgeous they all are. Congratulations on getting a mention on the gallery standouts blog. Very deserved.