Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Well, after a holiday blogging break, I'm back! I just noticed that all of my blog entries linked to my Digishoptalk gallery need to be updated ... so excuse the little red x's that are plaguing my blog.

Have you made a New Year's resolution? I haven't. I don't do well with resolutions. Instead, I decide to make gradual changes since I know I'm far less likely to be dissappointed in myself. This year, I'd like to spend less time on the computer (is that possible), exercise more, drop a few pounds, work on getting my mom moved closer to Seattle and spend more time on home projects. I'd also like to try to do more with my friends and family. My entire life I've always been the type of person that would go along with plans when invited, but rarely the inviter.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

mommy-medic said...

Hi lady! Long time no see. I was actually googling somethign else and for whatever reason I saw seattle Sheri pop up and had to click. Hope all is going well with you!