Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's been so long!

Wow, it's been so long since I've last posted. I thought I'd give my poor neglected blog a makeover! I used Dani Mogstad's Softly Falling, available at Sweet Shoppe Designs to decorate and of course, I've featured my darling little son in my header! Now that Digital Scrapbooking Day is behind us, perhaps things will slow down just a bit before the holiday hits us! I've also decided to pursue my digital design business a bit further, you can check it out at http://seattlesheri.blogspot.com/ or you can follow my on FaceBook HERE. I am a guest for both Catherine Designs and Cre@-Bisontine at After Five Designs this month. Here are a couple of my pages with their products! (images are linked for full credits)




and a few more of my favorite pages featuring various designers






1 comment:

Holly Thompson said...

Sheri, your work is stunning and inspirational! I am so proud of how far you've come so quickly. It's awesome that you are now getting published and winning so many standouts too. Congrats!!!

Your blog makeover looks awesome!!!